ResinDek® - Product Overview
ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels are available in a number of grades, finishes and price points to provide a complete flooring solution for material handling, distribution centers, and storage rack systems. Not only will ResinDek panels make your warehouse mezzanine floors more attractive and durable over a longer life, but they offer the flexibility to seamlessly mix grades to match your traffic and loading requirements more cost-effectively.
You can find out more about any of these ResinDek mezzanine flooring products by clicking the links or menus above.
All ResinDek panels are composed of wood fibers, various resins, and proprietary coatings of your choice for protection, durability, and showroom appearance with a 10-year warranty.
- Outperform other products in withstanding gouge and taber abrasion tests.
- Have exceptional resistance to common stains and have been tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Are more skid resistant than other floor panels (coefficient of friction test data available upon request).
- Gray Diamond Seal 2™ and ResinDek ESD are standard finishes.
ResinDek® ESD Finish
ResinDek ESD panels with our Electrostatic Dissipative Finish provide an outstanding antistatic flooring solution for mezzanine floors, shelving systems and workstations.
- Protect electrically sensitive devices, such as laptops, barcode scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers
- Eliminate expensive computer down-time caused by electrical static discharges
- Prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees with a grounded surface.
ResinDek ESD panels have been extensively ESD flooring testing by the testing firm of Stephen Halperin & Associates and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association Specifications:
Resistive Characterization of Materials-Floor Materials
Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment
Floor Materials and Footwear-Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing Results are Summarized as Follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms.
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms.
- ResinDek® ESD mezzanine floor panels generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
ResinDek® UF is an unfinished, lighter duty mezzanine floor panel that offers an economical and durable alternative for distribution centers and warehouses. Costing the same or less than plywood or OSB, ResinDek UF panels offer a superior solution for both foot traffic and pallet jack wheel loads.
Why use ResinDek UF instead of plywood or OSB?
- ResinDek UF DOESN'T DELAMINATE.
- ResinDek UF carries TWICE THE PALLET JACK WHEEL LOADS of plywood and up to 2000 lbs. live and dead load.
- ResinDek UF has a 10-YEAR WARRANTY; plywood has none.
- ResinDek UF is PRICED COMPETITIVELY.
ResinDek UF provides a skid resistant surface and installs easily over corrugated metal B-decking with recommended fastening systems.