CREATING A POSITIVE IMPACT FOR A GREENER IMPACT
We are very proud that ResinDek® mezzanine flooring and shelving panels can contribute to LEED® credits, have no added Formaldehyde, and meets FSC's stringent criteria to receive FSC® Certification (please let us know prior to ordering if FSC® certified ResinDek® panels are required).
In addition, according to a life cycle assessment conducted by Coldstream Consulting:
- ResinDek® is a Net Energy Producer (80% more energy at end-of-life cycle than consumption)
- ResinDek® produces 50% LESS hydrogen ions than concrete
- ResinDek® generates 67% LESS smog than concrete
- ResinDek® is a carbon negative product since it absorbs more during its life cycle than it emits
- Installing a 50,000 square foot mezzanine with ResinDek panels instead of concrete saves enough consumed energy and pollution produced that it is the equivalent to taking 56 non-electric cars off the road for a period of one year.