Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are your panels undersized?
Q: Why do I need to gap ResinDek® panels?
Please note that ResinDek panels with UF, Gray Diamond Seal 2, Gray Diamond Seal 2 ESD and TriGard ESD finished require the 1/8" gap. ResinDek panels with MetaGard finish do not need to be gapped. Please reference the ResinDek Installation Instructions for further details.
Q: When do I need a finish on my panels?
Q: Can you apply a finish to ResinDek UF (unfinished) after it has been installed?
Q: Can you help me with Fire Code Issues?
Q: How much does each panel weigh?
- ResinDek® LD 2.8 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® SD 3.1 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® MD 3.5 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® HD 3.8 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® Xspan® 5.2 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® Xspan® FR 6.0 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® LD 4.2 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® SD 4.5 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® MD 4.9 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® HD 5.2 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® Xspan® 6.6 lbs. / sf.
- ResinDek® with MetaGard® Xspan® FR 7.6 lbs. / sf.
Q: What is more important - Uniform loads per square foot, or pallet jack loads?
Q: Do you warrant your panels?
Q: When should I use the ESD finish?
ResinDek with TriGard ESD has all the benefits above, but is also designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic typically found in robotic applications.
Q: Why do I have to use your ResinDek Drill Screws instead of my own?
Q: What is the Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening System?
Q: What is the standard unit size for ResinDek Panels?
- ResinDek® LD 36 pcs. per unit
- ResinDek® SD 32 pcs. per unit
- ResinDek® MD 32 pcs. per unit
- ResinDek® HD 32 pcs. per unit
- ResinDek Xspan® 21 pcs. per unit
- ResinDek Xspan® FR 21 pcs. per unit
Q: What is the best way to repair ResinDek panels?
Q: What are the pallet jack load carrying capacities of each panel?
|Product Name||Pallet Jack Load Limits **||Thickness||Weight (psf)||UF||GDS2||ESD||TriGard®||MetaGard®|
|ResinDek®||ResinDek® with MetaGard®|
|ResinDek® LD||up to 2,000 lbs.||3/4"||2.8||4.2||■||■||■||■||■|
|ResinDek® SD||up to 2,500 lbs.||3/4"||3.1||4.5||■||■||■||■||■|
|ResinDek® MD||up to 3,500 lbs.||3/4"||3.5||4.9||n/a||■||■||■||■|
|ResinDek® HD||up to 4,500 lbs.||3/4"||3.8||5.2||n/a||■||■||■||■|
|ResinDek® MAX||up to 8,000 lbs.||1-1/2"||n/a||n/a||n/a||■||■||■||■|
|* ResinDek® Xspan®||up to 3,000 lbs.||1-1/8"||5.2||6.6||n/a||■||■||■||■|
|* ResinDek® Xspan® FR||up to 3,800 lbs.||1-1/8"||6.0||7.6||n/a||■||■||■||■|
- Gray Diamond Seal® 2
- Gray Diamond Seal® 2 with ESD Certified Static Control
- Invisi-Loc® Fasteners
- T & G Configurations
- All ResinDek® products can contribute towards earning points for LEED® qualified buildings.
- * No corrugated required
- ** Includes weight of pallet jack