RESINDEK® 10-YEAR WARRANTY
Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC® (CSWP) hereby warrants all of its ResinDek® panels to be free from defect, structurally sound, and able to safely carry specified design loads. At its option, CSWP will either replace or make a reasonable allowance for repair to all ResinDek Panels found to be defective for a period of ten (10) years from date of shipment to the job-site. This warranty is between CSWP and its customer. Warranty will flow through and transfers to the end user for the entire period of this warranty.
- All panels must be installed, used and maintained in accordance with ResinDek Installation Instructions.
- All panels must be properly unloaded, protected and stored prior to their installation. Care must be taken to protect the panels from excessive moisture before, during, and after installation.
- ResinDek LD, MD, HD & ResinDek Max panels must be installed with only fasteners approved in advance by CSWP over the gauge and type of corrugated metal decking for the load on the floor as approved in advance by CSWP.
- ResinDek Xspan® and Xspan® FR must be supported at intervals approved in advance by CSWP with structural supports capable of withstanding loads imposed. Fastener number, pattern and type must be approved in advance by CSWP.
- For manual pallet jacks with polyurethane wheels Do Not Exceed live and dead loads as follows per specified ResinDek panel (for manual pallet jacks with other wheel types contact CSWP):
Refer to ResinDek Xspan and Xspan FR literature for allowable point loads, uniform loads, & live and dead pallet jack loads for ResinDek Xspan and Xspan FR.
Allowable loads are based on testing conducted by CSWP with 36" o.c. spans on ResinDek LD, MD, HD, & ResinDek Max. Longer spans may reduce load carrying capacities.
Testing was completed with polyurethane wheels and any deviation or alternative wheels such as crowned, steel or plastic could void the warranty. Contact CSWP for more information.
CSWP must be notified promptly in the event of a problem with any of its materials, and given a minimum of two weeks notice to correct the problem on its own, and/or personally visit the site if necessary, prior to any repairs and remedies by others.
There is no warranty coverage for acts of God, exposure to weather, or for impact or concentrated loads.
This warranty will be considered void in the event of prolonged exposure to standing water on the ResinDek panels.
There is no warranty coverage for acts of negligence by the installer, the customer, or the end user.
Electric Pallet Jacks and Robots (AGV's and AMR's) are assessed differently and are not addressed in this warranty. CSWP will provide a specific warranty to cover these special applications.
Contact CSWP for applications that include ResinDek with MetaGard®.
- ResinDek LD 2,000 lbs. max.
- ResinDek SD 2,500 lbs. max.
- ResinDek MD 3,500 lbs. max.
- ResinDek HD 4,500 lbs. max.
- ResinDek MAX 8,000 lbs. max.
- A minimum of 20 gauge steel is required when using corrugated metal B Deck. 18 gauge is required for loads exceeding 2,500lbs.