Mezzanine Flooring Panel Coatings & Surface Options
Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC® offers a variety of industrial floor coatings and surface options for ResinDek® mezzanine flooring panels. View our mezzanine flooring coatings and surface options below to find details about our solutions including TriGard® coating, Gray Diamond Seal® 2, Electrostatic Dissipative finishes, and more for ResinDek® flooring panels.
Gray Diamond Seal® 2
Gray Diamond Seal® 2 is the standard by which all other coatings in our industry are measured. This superior finish is designed and engineered for long-lasting durability and will look beautiful with a showcase appearance year after year.
- Exceptional resistance to common stains - tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior wear resistance – tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Superior scratch resistance – tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester.
- Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
TriGard® Coating Technology
TriGard® coating for ResinDek® panels is the solution for tomorrow's technology. TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. With five times greater wear resistance than Gray Diamond Seal® 2 and 3 times greater scratch resistance, TriGard® will outlast and outperform any industrial mezzanine floor coating on the market!
- Technology, Research and Innovation
- Extreme long-lasting durability
- Standard with ESD protection
- Engineered to handle extraordinarily heavy wheel load traffic
ESD - Electrostatic Dissipative Finish for Gray Diamond Seal® 2 and TriGard® Coatings
With our electrostatic dissipative finish, ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD provide an outstanding static control solution for electrically sensitive devices such as laptops, bar-code scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers. Not only will the ESD finish eliminate expensive electronic devices downtime caused by electrostatic discharges, but it will also prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees. ESD is standard with TriGard® and is available with Gray Diamond Seal® 2.
ResinDek® panels with ESD have been subjected to extensive independent testing, and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 - Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing results are summarized as follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms
- ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
UF provides a skid resistant surface and installs easily over corrugated metal B-decking with our recommended top side screw fastening systems. The uncoated ResinDek UF, moisture resistant flooring panel is priced competitively and will never delaminate. Plus, unlike plywood, OSB or other engineered wood products, ResinDek UF flooring panel has a 10-year product warranty.