Heavy Duty Mezzanine Flooring Panels for Industrial Structural Platforms
ResinDek® HD is a heavy-duty mezzanine flooring panel that features the durability, showcase appearance and maintainability of ResinDek. With even higher density, wood fiber and resin content than MD, HD is the perfect flooring solution for elevated platforms that must support live and dead pallet jack loads up to 4,500 lbs. Available with Gray Diamond Seal 2™, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) or TriGard™ finish.
The ¾" thick ResinDek HD panel is manufactured with specially sorted and processed wood fibers, customized formaldehyde free resins, and a wax emulsifier. The ingredients are combined and compressed under extremely high pressure and temperature, resulting in a panel with superior physical properties that are especially designed and built to withstand heavy rolling cart and pallet jack loads. ResinDek HD is the industry solution for supporting extreme live and dead pallet jack loads up to 4,500 lbs. With an unmatched ten-year warranty you can rest assured that your floor will be a showcase for years to come.
All ResinDek mezzanine floor panels are custom manufactured and available in sizes up to 4' x 10' (1220 mm x 3048 mm). ResinDek tongue and groove configurations promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers. When required, tongue and groove configurations are available on all 4 sides.
Gray Diamond Seal 2™
Gray Diamond Seal 2™ is the standard by which all other coatings in our industry are measured. This superior finish is designed and engineered for long-lasting durability and will look beautiful with a showcase appearance year after year.
- Exceptional resistance to common stains - tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior wear resistance – tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Superior scratch resistance – tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester.
- Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
TriGard® Coating Technology
TriGard® coating for ResinDek® panels is the solution for tomorrow’s technology. TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. With significantly more wear and scratch resistance than Gray Diamond Seal 2™,TriGard® will outlast and outperform any mezzanine floor coating on the market!
- Technology, Research and Innovation
- Extreme long-lasting durability
- Standard with ESD protection
- Engineered to handle extraordinarily heavy wheel load traffic
ESD - Electrostatic Dissipative Finish
With our Electrostatic Dissipative Finish, ResinDek® ESD mezzanine floor panels provide an outstanding static control solution for industrial structural platforms, mezzanine floors, shelving systems and workstations. ESD provides protection for electrically sensitive devices such as laptops, barcode scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers. ESD is available with Gray Diamond Seal 2™ and is standard with TriGard® Coating Technology.
- Eliminate expensive electronic devices downtime caused by electrostatic discharges
- Prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees with a grounded surface
ResinDek® ESD panels have been extensively tested by the testing firm of Stephen Halperin & Associates and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association Specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 - Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing Results are Summarized as Follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms
- ResinDek® ESD mezzanine floor panels generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
Top Side Drill Screws
For conventional top side screw installation, use Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products Collated Standup Screw Gun and collated drill screws. Not only will the collated screw gun save you up to 40% in fastening costs, but it will reduce installation fatigue with its ergonomic design.
The screws are engineered for strength, durability and easy installation. No coutersinking or pre-drilling is required as the wings are near the top of the shaft, which counterbore for screwheads. The number 2 square drive heads and points easily pierce up to 12 gauge steel decking and is designed to drill through wood and steel decking prior to the threads engaging, thus preventing the panels from lifting.
In addition our collated screws offer the following advantages:
- More consistent screw depth with greater control and settings
- Easy to load screw strips
- Fast and easy bit tip replacements
- Requires minimal training
- Stout # 10 wire gauge screw
- Zinc coating for high humidity environments resists corrosion
- Your choice of gray or beige drill screws
Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening Systems
Invisi-Loc® provides showcase mezzanine floors with no visible fasteners that are dependable, economical and easy to install. The Invisi-Loc® fastening system mounts fasteners under the mezzanine decking hiding unwanted screw holes on top. Plus, when installed with our pre-punched corrugated metal decking, installation time is reduced and potentially dangerous metal shavings are eliminated.
- 20 Invisi-Loc® fasteners are required per 4' x 8' sheet. A pneudraulic installation tool and a standard medium duty air compressor supplies the required power.
- Corrugated metal decking is pre-punched and B metal deck is fastened to the bar joists like other steel decking using drilling screws or welding.
- All pneudraulic installation tools can be rented or purchased from Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC.
- When installed according to Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products specifications the Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening System carries a 10-year warranty.
Collated Screws for Corrugated Metal Deck
B-Deck screws work best in roll form beams and structural steel under 3/16" thick. Valleys less than 2- 1/2" wide may not accommodate the screw gun. Contact Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products for additional information.
Additional Fastening Systems are available, please contact Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products for more information.
Care and Maintenance
Check out the photos of ResinDek® flooring panels in the photo gallery, from Warehouse Distribution Centers to Self-Storage Facilities and much more, we’ve got your floors covered!