Maximum Duty Structural Mezzanine Platform Flooring
ResinDek® MAX is designed and engineered to support electric pallet jacks. At 1-1/2” thick the ResinDek MAX can withstand both the daily rigors of heavy, electric pallet jack rolling loads and dead loads up to 8,000 lbs. This maximum extreme-duty, structural platform flooring panel provides long-lasting durability, aesthetic appeal and is easy to maintain. Available with Gray Diamond Seal 2™, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) or TriGard™ finish.
The ResinDek MAX engineered flooring panel is manufactured with specially sorted and processed wood fibers, customized formaldehyde free resins, and a wax emulsifier. The ingredients are combined and compressed under extremely high pressure and temperature, resulting in a panel with superior physical properties that are especially designed and built to withstand live and dead electric pallet jack loads up to 8,000 lbs. With an unmatched ten-year warranty you can rest assured that your floor will be a showcase for years to come.
All ResinDek mezzanine flooring panels are custom manufactured and available in sizes up to 4' x 10' (1220 mm x 3048 mm). ResinDek® tongue and groove configurations promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers. When required, tongue and groove configurations are available on all 4 sides.
Gray Diamond Seal 2™
Gray Diamond Seal 2™ is the standard by which all other coatings in our industry are measured. This superior finish is designed and engineered for long-lasting durability and will look beautiful with a showcase appearance year after year.
- Exceptional resistance to common stains - tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior wear resistance – tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Superior scratch resistance – tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester.
- Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
TriGard® Coating Technology
TriGard® coating for ResinDek® panels is the solution for tomorrow’s technology. TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. With significantly more wear and scratch resistance than Gray Diamond Seal 2™,TriGard® will outlast and outperform any mezzanine floor coating on the market!
- Technology, Research and Innovation
- Extreme long-lasting durability
- Standard with ESD protection
- Engineered to handle extraordinarily heavy wheel load traffic
ESD - Electrostatic Dissipative Finish
With our Electrostatic Dissipative Finish, ResinDek® ESD mezzanine floor panels provide an outstanding static control solution for industrial structural platforms, mezzanine floors, shelving systems and workstations. ESD provides protection for electrically sensitive devices such as laptops, barcode scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers. ESD is available with Gray Diamond Seal 2™ and is standard with TriGard® Coating Technology.
- Eliminate expensive electronic devices downtime caused by electrostatic discharges
- Prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees with a grounded surface
ResinDek® ESD panels have been extensively tested by the testing firm of Stephen Halperin & Associates and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association Specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 - Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing Results are Summarized as Follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms
- ResinDek® ESD mezzanine floor panels generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
Consult factory for fastening options.
Care and Maintenance
Check out the photos of ResinDek® flooring panels in the photo gallery, from Warehouse Distribution Centers to Self-Storage Facilities and much more, we’ve got your floors covered!