Maximum Duty Mezzanine Platform Flooring
ResinDek® MAX is a maximum-duty mezzanine platform flooring panel, the heaviest-duty flooring available from Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC. It is designed and engineered to support electric pallet jacks. At 1-1/2” thick the ResinDek MAX can withstand both the daily rigors of heavy, electric pallet jack rolling loads and dead loads up to 8,000 lbs. This maximum extreme-duty, platform flooring panel provides long-lasting durability, aesthetic appeal and is easy to maintain. Gray Diamond Seal® 2, Gray Diamond Seal® 2 with ESD, and TriGard® with ESD are available for finishing options.
The ResinDek MAX engineered mezzanine floor panel is manufactured with uniquely separated and processed wood fibers, a wax emulsifier, and customized formaldehyde free resins. We mix and compress these ingredients under extremely high pressure and temperature. The result is a structural platform flooring panel that has superior physical properties, specifically designed and built to withstand live and dead electric pallet jack loads up to 8,000 lbs. Ensuring that your floors will be a showcase year after year, we offer an unmatched ten year warranty.
All ResinDek mezzanine platform flooring panels are custom manufactured and available in sizes up to 4' x 10' (1220 mm x 3048 mm). ResinDek® tongue and groove configurations promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers. Tongue and groove configurations are available on all 4 sides when necessary.
Gray Diamond Seal® 2
Gray Diamond Seal® 2 is the standard by which all other coatings in our industry are measured. This superior finish is designed and engineered for clean-ability, slip resistance, long-lasting durability, and will look beautiful with a showcase appearance year after year.
- Exceptional resistance to common stains - tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior wear resistance – tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Excellent slip resistance – tested in accordance with ASTM D2047, BS 7976-1-3:2002
- Superior scratch resistance – tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester.
- Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
TriGard® Coating Technology
TriGard® coating for ResinDek® panels is the solution for tomorrow’s technology. TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. With significantly more wear and scratch resistance than Gray Diamond Seal® 2, TriGard® will outlast and outperform any mezzanine floor coating on the market!
- Technology, Research and Innovation
- Extreme long-lasting durability
- Standard with ESD protection
- Engineered to handle extraordinarily heavy wheel load traffic
ESD - Electrostatic Dissipative Finish for Gray Diamond Seal® 2 and TriGard® Coatings
With our electrostatic dissipative finish, ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD provide an outstanding static control solution for electrically sensitive devices such as laptops, bar-code scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers. Not only will the ESD finish eliminate expensive electronic devices downtime caused by electrostatic discharges, but it will also prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees. ESD is standard with TriGard® and is available with Gray Diamond Seal® 2.
ResinDek® panels with ESD have been subjected to extensive independent testing, and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 - Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing results are summarized as follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms
- ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
Consult factory for fastening options.
Installation InstructionsNote: The following installation instructions are included:
- Care and Maintenance | Notes for the Installer - Page 2
- Common Installation Mistakes - Page 3
- Corrugated Metal Deck Installation Instructions - Page 4
- ResinDek® Top Side Fasteners Installation Instructions - Page 4 & 5
- ESD Grounding Screw Installation Instructions - Page 5
- Quick Start Stand-Up Screw Gun Instructions - Page 6
- Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening System Installation Instructions - Page 7
- ResinDek® Xspan® and Xspan® FR Installation Instructions - Page 8
Care and Maintenance
Check out the photos of ResinDek® flooring panels in the photo gallery, from Warehouse Distribution Centers to Self-Storage Facilities and much more, we’ve got your floors covered!