Maximum Duty Mezzanine Platform Flooring
ResinDek® MAX is a maximum-duty mezzanine platform flooring panel, the heaviest-duty flooring available from Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC. It is designed and engineered to support electric pallet jacks. At 1-1/2” thick the ResinDek MAX can withstand both the daily rigors of heavy, electric pallet jack rolling loads and dead loads up to 8,000 lbs. This maximum extreme-duty, platform flooring panel provides long-lasting durability, aesthetic appeal and is easy to maintain. Gray Diamond Seal® 2, Gray Diamond Seal® 2 with ESD, and TriGard® with ESD are available for finishing options.
The ResinDek MAX engineered mezzanine floor panel is manufactured with uniquely separated and processed wood fibers, a wax emulsifier, and customized formaldehyde free resins. We mix and compress these ingredients under extremely high pressure and temperature. The result is a structural platform flooring panel that has superior physical properties, specifically designed and built to withstand live and dead electric pallet jack loads up to 8,000 lbs. Ensuring that your floors will be a showcase year after year, we offer an unmatched ten year warranty.
All ResinDek mezzanine platform flooring panels are custom manufactured and available in sizes up to 4' x 10' (1220 mm x 3048 mm). ResinDek® tongue and groove configurations promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers. Tongue and groove configurations are available on all 4 sides when necessary. A minimum of 20 gauge steel is required when using corrugated metal B Deck. 18 gauge is required for loads exceeding 2,500 lbs.
Gray Diamond Seal® 2
Gray Diamond Seal® 2 is the standard by which all other coatings in our industry are measured. This superior finish is designed and engineered for clean-ability, slip resistance, long-lasting durability, and will look beautiful with a showcase appearance year after year.
- Exceptional resistance to common stains - tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior wear resistance – tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Excellent slip resistance – tested in accordance with ASTM D2047, BS 7976-1-3:2002
- Superior scratch resistance – tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester.
- Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
TriGard® Coating Technology
TriGard® coating for ResinDek® panels is the solution for tomorrow's technology. TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. With five times greater wear resistance than Gray Diamond Seal® 2 and 3 times greater scratch resistance, TriGard® will outlast and outperform any industrial mezzanine floor coating on the market!
- Technology, Research and Innovation
- Extreme long-lasting durability
- Standard with ESD protection
- Engineered to handle extraordinarily heavy wheel load traffic
- Designed for ultra-high rolling traffic such as autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and automated guided vehicles (AGV)
MetaGard® (Patent Pending)
ResinDek flooring panels with the MetaGard surface combines the structural integrity of the ResinDek panel along with the strength and durability of a steel wearing surface. The MetaGard steel surface is fused to the ResinDek panel with a proprietary bonding agent and features an edge that encapsulates the perimeter of the panel. This creates a floor that will not delaminate, has superior physical properties, is level for rolling loads, and has no sharp edges that could cut or snag objects passing over it.
- Designed for heavy wear areas, and robotic applications (AGV and AMR), drop zones, or where heavy loads are dragged across the floor.
- The MetaGard surface is available in galvanized and stainless steel. Other steel variations may be available to fit your particular application.
- ResinDek with MetaGard has been tested per ASTM D2047 standards and has been found to meet or exceed OSHA specification for slip resistance.
- The MetaGard finish has electrostatic dissipative properties which protect sensitive electronic equip-ment from damage.
- Easier to install and less expensive than diamond plate, bar grate, and concrete
- Provides a smooth transition between ResinDek and ResinDek with MetaGard
- Improved noise abatement compared to diamond plate
For additional information on MetaGard click here
ESD - Electrostatic Dissipative Finish for Gray Diamond Seal® 2, TriGard® Coatings and MetaGard®
With our electrostatic dissipative finish, ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD provide an outstanding static control solution for electrically sensitive devices such as laptops, bar-code scanners, servo-drive motors, and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers. Not only will the ESD finish eliminate expensive electronic devices downtime caused by electrostatic discharges, but it will also prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees. ESD is standard with TriGard® and is available with Gray Diamond Seal® 2.
ResinDek® panels with ESD have been subjected to extensive independent testing, and have been found to be in compliance with the following ESD Association specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1 - Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1 - Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing results are summarized as follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms
- ResinDek® mezzanine floor panels with ESD generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds
Consult factory for fastening options.
Installation InstructionsNote: The following installation instructions are included:
- Care and Maintenance | Notes for the Installer - Page 2
- Common Installation Mistakes - Page 3
- Corrugated Metal Deck Installation Instructions - Page 4
- ResinDek® Top Side Fasteners Installation Instructions - Page 4 & 5
- ESD Grounding Screw Installation Instructions - Page 5
- Quick Start Stand-Up Screw Gun Instructions - Page 6
- Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening System Installation Instructions - Page 7
- ResinDek® Xspan® and Xspan® FR Installation Instructions - Page 8
Care and Maintenance
Check out the photos of ResinDek® flooring panels in the photo gallery, from Warehouse Distribution Centers to Self-Storage Facilities and much more, we’ve got your floors covered!