Fastening Systems for Elevated Structure Platforms
Top Side Drill Screws for Mezzanine Flooring
ResinDek® top side drill screws are engineered for strength, durability and easy installation. No coutersinking or pre-drilling is required as the wings are near the top of the shaft, which counterbore for screwheads. The number 2 square drive heads and points easily pierce up to 12 gauge steel decking and is designed to drill through wood and steel decking prior to the threads engaging, thus preventing the panels from lifting.
- Available in collated strips
- Stout # 10 wire gauge screw
- Zinc coating for high humidity environments resists corrosion
- Your choice of gray or beige drill screws
- Can be installed with our upright screw gun
Stand-Up Screw Gun
For conventional top side screw installation, use Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products Stand-up Screw Gun and Collated Drill Screws. Not only will the collated screw gun save you up to 40% in fastening costs, but it will reduce installation fatigue with its ergonomic design.
In addition the Stand-Up Screw Gun and Collated Screws offer the following advantages:
- More consistent screw depth with greater control and settings
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to load screw strips
- Fast and easy bit tip replacements
- Requires minimal training
- Handy carrying case included
- 1 year warranty from screw gun manufacturer
Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening Systems for Mezzanine Decking
Invisi-Loc® provides showcase mezzanine floors with no visible fasteners that are dependable, economical and easy to install. The Invisi-Loc® fastening system mounts fasteners under the mezzanine decking hiding unwanted screw holes on top. Plus, when installed with our pre-punched corrugated metal decking, installation time is reduced and potentially dangerous metal shavings are eliminated.
- 20 Invisi-Loc® fasteners are required per 4' x 8' sheet. A pneudraulic installation tool and a standard medium duty air compressor supplies the required power.
- Corrugated metal decking is pre-punched and B metal deck is fastened to the bar joists like other steel decking using drilling screws or welding.
- All pneudraulic installation tools can be rented or purchased from Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC.
- When installed according to Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products specifications the Invisi-Loc® Underside Fastening System carries a 10-year warranty.
Collated Screws for Corrugated Metal Deck
B-Deck screws work best in roll form beams and structural steel under 3/16" thick. Valleys less than 2- 1/2" wide may not accommodate the screw gun. Contact Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products for additional information.
- The above Fastening Systems are for ResinDek® LD, SD, MD and HD.
- Additional Fastening Systems are available, please contact Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products for more information.