Switching To ResinDek® Flooring Panels = Value Engineering Opportunities with Substantial Savings!
ResinDek® flooring panels, manufactured by Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC®, are the value engineered flooring solution that that can be used in place of concrete floors on above ground floors. ResinDek® is an engineered wood flooring panel that provides the strength you associate with a concrete floor, yet offers a substantial savings, while providing a showcase appearance that is easy to clean and maintain. As a matter of fact, it is quite common to save up to $5/sqft* or more when using ResinDek instead of concrete.
How can you realize savings of up to $5/sqft by using ResinDek instead of concrete and get a product that is backed by a 10-year warranty?
- ResinDek is at least 40 lbs per square foot lighter than concrete which allows for less steel to be used in the support structure, along with potential savings in the foundation and footers.
- ResinDek is supplied with a factory finish so tracks can be laid for the storage units immediately after the flooring is installed. Concrete typically needs a week or more to cure before tapcons can be used to continue construction.
- ResinDek has an allowable deflection of L/240 whereas concrete's allowable deflection is L/360. This creates a more ergonomic platform and again allows for less steel in the support structure.
- Material cost per square foot is less than that of concrete.
- ResinDek is backed by a 10-year product warranty!